The main function of Institute of Market Economy (IME) is to investigate and study major theoretical and practical issues in the market-oriented economic reform and development of China. The main research fields include:
- Improving the market system
- Creating a fair and ordered environment for market competition
- Analysis and survey of the market situation
- Enterprise reforms and development
- Other key issues regarding establishment of the socialist market economy system
In its research undertakings, the IME has been working closely with a number of famous foreign research institutes and international organizations, as well as with Chinese ministries, local governments, universities and academic institutions, and enterprises.
For more information about market economy, please click here.